Want To See More Than Seattle?
Are you coming to Seattle? You are in for an amazing adventure! You’re going to find a city that invites you to take in everything from sailing to shopping; mountain climbing to jazz concerts plus wonderful side trips to the whole State of Washington. That’s why I’ve created this site for you.
Hi. My name is Nancy. As a producer of travel videos about Washington, I have been to all corners of the Evergreen State with camera crews to record the key attractions:
from the shores of Puget Sound to Cascade Mountain peaks, from the Yakima wine country to the San Juan Islands and cities like Spokane, Tacoma and Walla Walla.
We’ve got lots of suggestions of fun places to visit for a quick day trip or longer getaways. Ready to get going? My favorite side trips are listed in green on the left side of this page and check out some items to take with you at the TRAVEL STORE.
- Seattle Tourism
- Are you planning a Seattle visit? There are lots of things to do and places to go so I’ve listed my 10 favorites
- Mt. Rainier
- The mountain you will most often see from Seattle is Mt. Rainier.
- Cascade Loop
- I’d like to suggest doing the Cascade Loop. This National Scenic Highway will let you see the best parts of Washington State.
- Olympic Peninsula
- Looking west from Seattle, across Elliott Bay, you'll see a vast mountain range -- Washington State's Olympic Peninsula.
- Leavenworth, Washington
- Are you ready for an authentic Bavarian Village up in the Cascade Mountains! It's Leavenworth
- Look for the vampire and Bella at "Twilight"
- San Juan Islands
- It’s wonderful to cruise through the beautiful San Juan Islands.
- Seattle to Alaska Cruise
- Come to Seattle to board your Alaska Cruise
- I think a trip to Victoria B.C. takes you a world away.
- Vancouver B.C.
- You'll feel the energy of Canada's west coast city with a trip to Vancouver.
- Family Attractions
- Explore one of Seattle's many nearby attractions.
- Nearby Resorts
- I always enjoy staying at nearby resorts. These are some favorites.
- Here are some ways to get to your favorite destination
- Wine Country
- Did you know that Washington State is the second largest wine producer in the nation?
- Head east on I-90 thru the Cascades to discover Spokane
- Northwest Art
- Where to go to see collections of Northwest Native American art and culture.
- Check out these highly recommended golf courses near Seattle.
- Boating capital of America? We like to think so.
- Take a winter side trip to ski Cascade Mountain slopes
- Travel Videos
- Watch a short preview of my Washington State Travel Videos.
- TRAVEL STORE
- Items you'll want to take with you!
- Do you have a question?
- seattle-side-trips.com privacy-policy